Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Introduction

Hey all, this is Ariel Waite. I am a senior graduating in April '10 with an English Language major and an Editing minor. Due to the Elang 430R magazine class this last semester, I found an interest in working with magazines and hope to do so in the future. During my spare time I love to read fiction and enjoy almost all genres. I say almost because of my tendancy to avoid scary stories since reading Goosebumps Night of the Living Dummy in grade school.

I am the oldest of seven and the youngest three are adopted from China. I have also spent 3 months in China myself, once with my parents to pick up one of my siblings and the second time to help out in an orphanage in Beijing. I've spent 2 weeks in Hong Kong too. country is beautiful, and I am determined to visit it again in the future. For now though, I'm just trying to focus on my last semester of classes. And, go figure, I love Chinese food.
I like to go camping, watch action movies, and go to family parties and reunions(which are usually camping trips). As a side note, Ariel the Little Mermaid is two years younger than me. I was named after one of the characters in Shakespeare's The Tempest.

No comments:

Post a Comment